40% – 100% Veteran Educational Benefits Eligibility
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID
Often times financial aid is needed to supplement the cost of tuition and enrollment. The following steps will guide you on how to apply for aid and see if you qualify for benefits.
- Create a FSA ID on the FSAID.ed.gov website.
- Complete your FAFSA www.fafsa.ed.gov, which is your access to all federal financial aid programs including grants and student loans.
- Use The Fab School’s Federal School Code: 042222
- Once FAFSA is completed, contact our Financial Aid office at 877-911-9353 or email@example.com
- Once your FAFSA has been processed, you may be selected by the federal government for “verification.” If your application is selected you may be asked to provide federal tax transcripts and additional forms. Please respond quickly so The Fab School can continue to process your application.