Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Financial aid is assistance from government and private sources to students to help pay for their education costs. Most students use a combination of aid to fund their education, which may include grants, scholarships, and student loans.

The Fab School accepts all programs offered by the Department of Veteran Affairs which include: Montgomery GI Bill, Post 9/11, Reserve Educational Assistance (REAP), Survivors & Dependents Assistance (DEA), Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP), and Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP), and the tuition assistance program for active duty and reservists.

In addition, The Fab School has trained students using benefits from the Workforce Investment Act, Indian casinos, worker’s compensation vouchers, and the Department of Rehabilitation.

Federal financial assistance depends on demonstrated need as well as funds available. Federal financial aid awards are based on a detailed analysis of annual income, total assets, debts, family size, marital status, other family members in college, and recent changes in the family’s financial status. Financial services personnel are available to assist students and parents in the completion of the forms and to answer questions about the application process.

To determine whether you qualify for federal financial aid, you must:

  1. File a FAFSA. This is the first step to getting the aid you need to pay for your tuition at The Fab School. Our financial aid officer is available to assist you thru the process. Students are encouraged to make an appointment with the financial aid officer to aid them in applying.
  2. Please be sure to have your Social Security number, date of birth, driver’s license number, previous year’s tax return, or most recent pay stub when contacting our Financial Aid officer for an appointment.

The Fab School Federal School Code: 042222

If you qualify for aid, you’ll receive an Estimated Award Letter with instruction on how to acquire your aid. If you do not qualify for any of the above mentioned programs, students are able to pay tuition in full via check or money order or set-up a monthly installment plan to pay tuition while in school.

For questions regarding federal financial aid, please contact us at 877-411-WELD (9353).

For questions regarding benefit programs from the Department of Veteran Affairs, Workforce Investment Act, workers compensation vouchers, Tribal benefits, Department of Rehabilitation, or in school tuition repayment plans, please contact: